Had dead battery due to failed seat control module, so I keep it unplugged. Now the heat fails to come out when heater is on.
Is there a recall for the seat control module? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,777 - 2,210) in Terra Bella, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - 264) in Sunman, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Milltown, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($847 - 1,110) in Edgerton, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,140 - 2,246) in Bellows Falls, VT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lusby, MD