Had dead battery due to failed seat control module, so I keep it unplugged. Now the heat fails to come out when heater is on.
Is there a recall for the seat control module? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,250 - 1,649) in Terra Bella, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sunman, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milltown, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - 549) in Edgerton, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bellows Falls, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($820 - 902) in Lusby, MD