I've read it could be the check valve. I'd love to do it myself instead of paying, I'm not great with cars, however i have friends that are pretty good at them. I had autozone clear the code and the light came on after about 15 miles or so. I've read the check valve requires a special tool. Please help!
Is there a quick fix for Mercedes misfire code P0410? secondary air inj valve? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT