I've read it could be the check valve. I'd love to do it myself instead of paying, I'm not great with cars, however i have friends that are pretty good at them. I had autozone clear the code and the light came on after about 15 miles or so. I've read the check valve requires a special tool. Please help!
Is there a quick fix for Mercedes misfire code P0410? secondary air inj valve? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.
- My radio not working in my car and I got my brakes pads changed and it's still saying reduce brakes