I've read it could be the check valve. I'd love to do it myself instead of paying, I'm not great with cars, however i have friends that are pretty good at them. I had autozone clear the code and the light came on after about 15 miles or so. I've read the check valve requires a special tool. Please help!
Is there a quick fix for Mercedes misfire code P0410? secondary air inj valve? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in McLeod, ND
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,031 - $1,252) in Kapowsin, WA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ventress, LA
- Thermostat Replacement ($201 - $275) in Tylersville, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($850 - $879) in Kincaid, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($473 - $558) in Jefferson Valley, NY