the theft light flashes and the motor acts like it wants to stall.i take the O.D. off and the rpms go up and it runs better. i have been told that a loose battery cable will do this, but i have checked the cables and even put a new battery in. the only thing is, the engine light has never come on during this weird event
is there a problem with my electrical system on 2005 Ford Escape
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
4 answersMarch 17, 2009
1 answerJuly 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.