the theft light flashes and the motor acts like it wants to stall.i take the O.D. off and the rpms go up and it runs better. i have been told that a loose battery cable will do this, but i have checked the cables and even put a new battery in. the only thing is, the engine light has never come on during this weird event
is there a problem with my electrical system on 2005 Ford Escape
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
4 answersMarch 17, 2009
1 answerJuly 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?