2007 soft-top Crossfire. Engine has a tick-tick sound that is more pronounced when I accelerate. I also need to have my soft-top cleaned.
Is there a place in Belgium where I can have my '07 Crossfire serviced? on 2007 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
2007 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Stevensville, MT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($228 - 307) in Tiller, OR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,414 - 2,520) in Mansfield, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($526 - 1,024) in Frankfort, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,313 - 1,355) in Garards Fort, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($180 - 212) in Nichols, SC