2007 soft-top Crossfire. Engine has a tick-tick sound that is more pronounced when I accelerate. I also need to have my soft-top cleaned.
Is there a place in Belgium where I can have my '07 Crossfire serviced? on 2007 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2007 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Stevensville, MT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,269 - 2,324) in Tiller, OR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($324 - 486) in Mansfield, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($90 - 123) in Frankfort, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - 359) in Garards Fort, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 245) in Nichols, SC