The engine is not getting enough fuel to keep it running.
Is there a panel in the trunk that allows access to the fuel pump for replacei
on 1993 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
- Fuel pump cycles but does not deliver fuel to fuel filter?