The engine is not getting enough fuel to keep it running.
Is there a panel in the trunk that allows access to the fuel pump for replacei
on 1993 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1993 Acura Legend Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 245) in Brainardsville, NY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($380 - 504) in Sebastopol, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East China, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Junior, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($684 - 743) in Shelley, ID
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 34) in Crossville, TN