The engine is not getting enough fuel to keep it running.
Is there a panel in the trunk that allows access to the fuel pump for replacei
on 1993 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1993 Acura Legend Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($97 - 120) in Brainardsville, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($341 - 793) in Sebastopol, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($183 - 409) in East China, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Junior, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($123 - 139) in Shelley, ID
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Crossville, TN