My turn signals only work intermittently, my brake lights not at all and my cruise control doesn't work. The car had some water damage due to flooding. I changed fuses, new brake module but still no luck. Any ideas?
Is there a module that contols my turn signals, brake lights, and cruise control on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
- upper brake light not working