My turn signals only work intermittently, my brake lights not at all and my cruise control doesn't work. The car had some water damage due to flooding. I changed fuses, new brake module but still no luck. Any ideas?
Is there a module that contols my turn signals, brake lights, and cruise control on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Flemington, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($715 - 830) in Fosston, MN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Cresco, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($119 - 208) in Craigsville, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($43 - 101) in Bettles Field, AK
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - 215) in Dunbar, WI