» » »

Volvo Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Volvo C70 Question: Is there a manual switch to raise the convertible top back down? if so,location?



melman, Gastonia, NC, December 28, 2013, 12:28

If there is a manual switch for using convertible where is it located?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    G. T. Service Center (3079 Answers) , Stephenville, TX - (254) 638-3236
    ProfessorG December 28, 2013, 15:05

    Don't want you to think you're being ignored, guess I'm the only one on right now and I'm not sure, you might google it. Had to read it 3 times, wasn't sure if you wanted to raise it up or lower it back down.

    Flag This
  • Reply

    pushrod, December 28, 2013, 18:49

    Wants to raise it back down! I dont know either.

    Flag This