Lexus 1997. Thick smoke is coming out of muffler, Just got a Oil change which was overdue by a few 100 miles. Car is now Letting off more smoke then before on a daily bases. I believe my pistons/rings need to be changed. Although I am not sure if this may lead to or is a head Gasket issue? Car is showing minor issues engine wise when driving but is showing some signs of sluggishness. mainly power steering issues. I have to refill power steering fluid everyday. im unaware of what the issue may be
Is there a issue with Gasket or pistons? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Williams, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($534 - 968) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($125 - 169) in Saint Vincent, MN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($513 - 717) in Medway, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Brush Valley, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - 150) in California City, CA