Lexus 1997. Thick smoke is coming out of muffler, Just got a Oil change which was overdue by a few 100 miles. Car is now Letting off more smoke then before on a daily bases. I believe my pistons/rings need to be changed. Although I am not sure if this may lead to or is a head Gasket issue? Car is showing minor issues engine wise when driving but is showing some signs of sluggishness. mainly power steering issues. I have to refill power steering fluid everyday. im unaware of what the issue may be
Is there a issue with Gasket or pistons? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - $388) in Mc Williams, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - $264) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($247 - $346) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - $468) in Medway, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($184 - $256) in Brush Valley, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($212 - $520) in California City, CA