but I can't find it.
is there a fuse to make the cd auto changer work? the manual talks about a fuse on 2003 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2003 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hatfield, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Hennepin, OK
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($146 - 227) in Tujunga, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($268 - 387) in Issaquah, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($138 - 154) in Stirling City, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($650 - 686) in Bingham Canyon, UT