My passenger door lock isn't functioning properly. It either stays unlocked after locking all the doors lock or remains locked after unlocking all the other doors. Is it a bad lock motor? Or is it something more simple?
Is there a fuse that powers the door locks? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Problems(2)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair Estimates
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Q&A(7)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Recalls(1)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Shops
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL550 Questions
- What to do when battery light comes on, ut stays off after restarted.
- Front headlight stuck sideways "active headlamps inoperable"
- Where is the coolant sensor located?
- my vehicle will not shut off, air, interior lights and headlights stay on
- The front air suspension is collapsing after the vehicle sits up, whats wrong?
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($439 - 591) in Tumtum, WA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gwynn, VA
- Starter Replacement ($367 - 840) in New Braintree, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alverton, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($272 - 345) in Emeigh, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($220 - 266) in Smyer, TX