Since someone tried stealing my s70 it wont start. I was told there is a relay or switch under the passenger seat or the truck? where is this and how do I test it?
is there a fuel/starter override switch that would make car not start? on 1998 Volvo S70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S70 Questions
- A/c cuts off after 5-10 min driving.
- When pulling out there's a loud clunk seems to be under drivers seat any clue what it could be?
- I have a power steering fluid leak. I have to carry around power steering fluid. What could it be?
- Car usually starts fine periodically it won't do anything when I try to start ca
- inside cabin lights do not work when any car door is open