Is there a drain plug to the torque converter so I can change the fluid? on 2005 BMW 325xi

I would like to change the fluids in both the transmission and torque converter.

by in Oakland, CA on May 09, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , May 09, 2012
No, there is no drain plug. You have two options: Have somebody hook up an "inline" machine so it can install new fluid as it extracts old fluid. -or- Drain fluid by removing pan, refill, start vehicle & repeat two more times. not as effective but will eventually get most fluid out.