I replaced the battery and the alternator. the battery light comes back on. i have a friend who has a computer check system but only goes up to 2005.
is there a difference in the computer modules for the '05 and '07 model? on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($539 - 777) in Hustisford, WI
- 126,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mukwonago, WI
- 144,000 Mile Service ($217 - 346) in Glover, VT
- 84,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in South Berwick, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($172 - 207) in Notasulga, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($268 - 481) in Wheeler, IN