I tried replacing the fuse in the internal fuse box, this did not work.
Is there a common problem with the driver side power seat not working? on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($548 - 634) in Ossian, IN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Leland, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 232) in Cherry Point, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($263 - 309) in Greenville, NH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 84) in Sturgis, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($293 - 348) in Windsor, CT