i can blow through one way but not the other and theres a factory clamp on the hose witch is holding somthing
is there a check valve in the heater hose that goes to heater core on 1998 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Southard, OK
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Gaston, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($98 - 229) in Wyocena, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Johannesburg, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,478) in Melvern, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($165 - 201) in Belzoni, MS