i can blow through one way but not the other and theres a factory clamp on the hose witch is holding somthing
is there a check valve in the heater hose that goes to heater core on 1998 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($150 - 263) in Southard, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Gaston, OR
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Wyocena, WI
- Clutch Replacement ($822 - 1,112) in Johannesburg, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($77 - 153) in Melvern, KS
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 123) in Belzoni, MS