i can blow through one way but not the other and theres a factory clamp on the hose witch is holding somthing
is there a check valve in the heater hose that goes to heater core on 1998 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($384 - 495) in Southard, OK
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($158 - 195) in Gaston, OR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Wyocena, WI
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Johannesburg, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($577 - 911) in Melvern, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($470 - 794) in Belzoni, MS