getting very little air flow from different vent positions...servos (under dash)move when vent positions are changed, temp changes when control on dash is changed...seems like that is an air blockage.
Is there a cabin filter for this vehicle, and if so where is it located on 2003 Mercury Mountaineer
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Problems(10)
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Q&A(97)
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Recalls(1)
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Shops
- 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Reviews(18)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2003 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hooper, NE
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Weems, VA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Riner, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Bainbridge, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 229) in Winchester, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($272 - 345) in Rotonda West, FL