The mechanic is telling me there are (2) air filters on my Honda
Is there a cabin air filter on my Honda? on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Cimarron, NM
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Solway, MN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - 321) in Curran, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($274 - 346) in Urbana, IN