water is leaking in the car when tarped up to firewall outter vent. which holds the windshield wiper arms. Windshield seals all the way a/c running no water, no water from doors, or sunroof. heater core working great. car was wrecked. 2003 Chrysler Sebring with Mitsu motor... PLZ help....
is their a seal to stop water from getting in the car on firewall outside? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring
- Tips To Stay Safe And Get The Most Out Of Your Black Friday This Year
- Why We Buy the Cars We Do: Status or Functionality?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- What’s the Most Complex Car at RepairPal?
- Love and Drive the Car That Is Paid For
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2003 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - $80) in Milan, MN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - $115) in Fleming, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($244 - $407) in Glenham, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($351 - $896) in Six Mile Run, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,064 - $1,264) in Ludlow, SD
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($128 - $142) in Hazel Green, WI