water is leaking in the car when tarped up to firewall outter vent. which holds the windshield wiper arms. Windshield seals all the way a/c running no water, no water from doors, or sunroof. heater core working great. car was wrecked. 2003 Chrysler Sebring with Mitsu motor... PLZ help....
is their a seal to stop water from getting in the car on firewall outside? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2003 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Milan, MN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($429 - 683) in Fleming, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Glenham, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 299) in Six Mile Run, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 66) in Ludlow, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - 180) in Hazel Green, WI