water is leaking in the car when tarped up to firewall outter vent. which holds the windshield wiper arms. Windshield seals all the way a/c running no water, no water from doors, or sunroof. heater core working great. car was wrecked. 2003 Chrysler Sebring with Mitsu motor... PLZ help....
is their a seal to stop water from getting in the car on firewall outside? on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Tips To Stay Safe And Get The Most Out Of Your Black Friday This Year
- Why We Buy the Cars We Do: Status or Functionality?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- What’s the Most Complex Car at RepairPal?
This week's top 10
2003 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($624 - $1,642) in Milan, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - $198) in Fleming, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($800 - $1,619) in Glenham, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($130 - $258) in Six Mile Run, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($715 - $1,461) in Ludlow, SD
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($81 - $92) in Hazel Green, WI