can wheel sensor be changed without changing the hub on 2006 HHR
is the wheel sensor part of the hub assembly? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($65 - 126) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Daggett, MI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($104 - 145) in Glencoe, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($651 - 740) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($374 - 425) in Mooreton, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($307 - 331) in Faunsdale, AL