Is the voltage regulator connected to the alternator? on 1994 Lexus LS400
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($948 - 1,335) in Negley, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,092 - 1,516) in Mark, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($493 - 1,457) in Pinckney, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($246 - 279) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Radiator Replacement ($391 - 541) in Palm City, FL