Is the voltage regulator connected to the alternator? on 1994 Lexus LS400
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Negley, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($187 - 254) in Mark, IL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Pinckney, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - 612) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Palm City, FL