2008 hyundai elantra
Is the "transmission temp censor" covered under my 100,000 mile drivetrain warra on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Pageton, WV
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - 405) in Hill Afb, UT
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Utica, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 267) in Chesterfield, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 155) in Sheridan, CA