2008 hyundai elantra
Is the "transmission temp censor" covered under my 100,000 mile drivetrain warra on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Pageton, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Hill Afb, UT
- 60,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Schell City, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($229 - 321) in Utica, KS
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Chesterfield, MO
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Sheridan, CA