it sounds like a loud whine especially in the morning
is the timing belt tensioner responsible for a squeaking noise
on 2004 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - 217) in Kualapuu, HI
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Chatsworth, NJ
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brimhall, NM
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Old Ocean, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($311 - 583) in West Suffield, CT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($253 - 463) in Wake, VA