I HAVE THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON WHEN I CONNECT THE MEMORY CABLE, WHEN I TURN THE KEY ON THERE IS CODE 23 AND I FIND OUT IS THE KNOCK SENSOR SO I LOCK UNDER THE HOOD AND I NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO KNOCK SENSOR IN PLACE I SEARCH ON AUTOZONE ONLINE AND IT SAY THAT THIS PARTICULAR CAR IN NO EQUIPPED WITH IT BUT I STILL WANT TO KNOW IF THAT IMFO IS CORRECT. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME OUT. THANKS A LOT
IS THE SUBARU IMPREZA LS WAGON 1993 HAVE A KNOCK SENSOR? on 1993 Subaru Impreza
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Questions
- the reverse ( backup ) lights are not working How can I solve the problem
- So I used my Subaru to jumpstart my Taurus. Ever since. I jumped the car the passenger parking light and the tail lights won't shut off.
- my car makes a screeching noise when turning when first started up and turning is hard. it goes away after running a bit
- Why does the car shut off everytime when reversing
- recently bought vehicle but noticed that gears shift easier than sometimes, why?