I keep having to bang on my starter to get my truck started. It used to be one or two taps and it would start. Now, it takes 10+ to get it started. Could it be the starter or is it the solenoid?
Is the starter going out or something on the starter? on 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answerMay 04, 2012
2 answersNovember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- Is there a switch under the dash that controls when the truck starts?
- Engine turns over wont start
- My truck doesn't pull like it should when you release the clutch?
- my truck will start and idle just fine but when i put it into first gear and press the gas to go all i get is sputtering.
- Need to know if both the red and green lights should be on the computer this is a 4 cyl 4wd Nissan truck xe