I keep having to bang on my starter to get my truck started. It used to be one or two taps and it would start. Now, it takes 10+ to get it started. Could it be the starter or is it the solenoid?
Is the starter going out or something on the starter? on 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answerMay 04, 2012
2 answersNovember 06, 2010
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(100)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(1)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($204 - 818) in Elkmont, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($533 - 1,112) in Ellamore, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($192 - 271) in Coulee Dam, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($282 - 502) in Westphalia, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($170 - 211) in Tiptonville, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($313 - 356) in Valdese, NC