The dealership indicated it was a transmission problem. Is this a typical problem for this model car?
Is the rumbling noise when driving between 35 to 45 mph a transmission problem?. on 2008 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light