The dealership indicated it was a transmission problem. Is this a typical problem for this model car?
Is the rumbling noise when driving between 35 to 45 mph a transmission problem?. on 2008 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2008 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in La Plata, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($97 - 150) in Marlborough, MA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Orange, CT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($160 - 223) in Sturgeon Lake, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($502 - 566) in Alcove, NY
- Horn Replacement ($109 - 152) in Holly Springs, GA