How do I know which cover gasket needs to be replaced? I was told the "right valve cover gasket."
Is the right valve cover gasket the driver or passenger side? on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?