Vehicle has 47,500 miles and was told today that purge valve needs replacing due to "fuel fill inlet" indicator on followed later by 'check engine light'.
Is the purge valve covered under warranty? on 2010 Mercury Milan
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- How do you reset the car computer after blown tire the car don't start
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving