Vehicle has 47,500 miles and was told today that purge valve needs replacing due to "fuel fill inlet" indicator on followed later by 'check engine light'.
Is the purge valve covered under warranty? on 2010 Mercury Milan
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal
- The light in my dashboard where my gear shift indicator stays on and it's draining my battery. How do I turn it off.