Hi! My Dodge 95 starts when it is Cold. But when it gets Hot, the fuse to the PCM, burns out. I narrowed it down to a Red/White wire from the fuse box to the PCM. I cut the wire it does not blow the fuse. I hooked it back up and the fuse blows. Or what else could it be. Do you think the PCM is Bad. Or what other electrical components hook to that Red/White wire that goes directly after the fuse Box on the Red/White wire.
Is the PCM bad on my Car. on 1995 Dodge Caravan
by ShaneMcW in Phoenix, AZ on March 12, 2013
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.