Supposedly needs the Evaporator Valve Solenoid replaced. Can this be an easy fix or just the start of major, expensice repairs? Car has 112,000 miles on it now.
Is the P0449 code on these models common? on 2006 Hummer H3
THIS IS SOMEWHAT COMMON FOR THESE AND OTHER PARTS TO WEAR OUT. ITS MINOR SO DON"T OFF THE CAR YET. LOL
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- car won start, no display or chimes, turn key nothing happens, after fuse check
- Engine overheat, Bells sound, Anti-freeze all over engine, reservoir 1/2 full ?
- Safety hazard if the exhaust manifold is cracked?
- I have a loud squeak by my wheels
- . How long can car be driven with Throttle problem, engine light on?
2006 Hummer H3 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($516 - 709) in Conconully, WA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Laurens, SC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Carthage, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Nankin, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($397 - 541) in Texico, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($422 - 446) in Spindale, NC