Supposedly needs the Evaporator Valve Solenoid replaced. Can this be an easy fix or just the start of major, expensice repairs? Car has 112,000 miles on it now.
Is the P0449 code on these models common? on 2006 Hummer H3
1 answer 1 comment
THIS IS SOMEWHAT COMMON FOR THESE AND OTHER PARTS TO WEAR OUT. ITS MINOR SO DON"T OFF THE CAR YET. LOL
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- My Bluetooth just stopped working. I CKD OnStar, and it too isn't working. Ideas
- My h3 is grinding on acceleration. Also shudders/vibrates when idle and at high speeds. It will intermittently make a humming noise when idle. The grinding noise sounds like metal on metal. Can you give some direction regarding what's causing this?
- I dropped thank, fuel is leaking I think by the supply tube to engine, is there a seal or replacement kit? Having trouble finding it
- Has leaking from top of tank, suspect tube from pump, but all diagrams I see show the "T" fitting I think is cracked is part of gas tank, confused because diagram shows tube attached to removable fuel pump system.
- i seen a price on here for brake pads parts and labor, but how much should it be for brake pads and rotors replaced on the front end of a hummer h3 2008?