I have a flickering oil light on the dash panel. It is not on always but flickers randomly. I suspect a bad sensor...
Is the oil pressure sensor located on the engine face above the AC Compressor? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.