I have a flickering oil light on the dash panel. It is not on always but flickers randomly. I suspect a bad sensor...
Is the oil pressure sensor located on the engine face above the AC Compressor? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?