I had the factory recall of the torque converter fixed. Then my van started misfiring, BAD!!!! So, I take it in and they say I need new spark plugs, catalytic converter, muffler. And then call me back and say van is still messing up. They replace the ignition coil too. My FIL says that the torque convertr replaced might have been the cause of this problem if it was faulty. Is that true?
Is the ignition coil and torque converter related? on 2004 Mercury Monterey
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Monterey Questions
- Why is my air blowing hot from drivers side?
- Why do I hear popping noise from my right front tire
- Why do I hear rattling noise from right rear
- Information Center not visible too dim
- brakes make a noise until they seem to warm up.....what would cause this? we just had the transmission radar replaced last week it was leaking onto the break on passanger side but took it to the car wash and had that cleaned up