To bypass heating coil do you go on cab side or engine side of firewall? Do you have to remove dashboard?
Is the heating coil on the engine or cab side of firewall? on 1994 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
- my headlight on the passenger side only works on bright. I have checked the fuse
- just changed three actuators and still cant change the direction of the air flow
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - 341) in Barrington, NH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 209) in Bealeton, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warren, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($201 - 264) in Kennerdell, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($700 - 1,134) in Woodville, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($298 - 369) in Fort Shafter, HI