I can find 2003 pump for sale but not the 2004...
Is the FUEL LEAK DETECTION PUMP the same in 2004 as it is for 1998-03? on 2004 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Bethpage, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 560) in Bridgewater, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($226 - 313) in North Canton, CT
- Alternator Replacement ($784 - 1,292) in Magnolia, AR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($258 - 468) in Crescent, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($126 - 146) in Mesilla Park, NM