Is my engine a non-interference or interference Engine??
Is the Engine a Non-interference or Interference? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
2 answersSeptember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 16, 2016
3 answersMarch 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Colt, AR
- 30,000 Mile Service ($292 - 430) in Lebanon, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 77) in Saint Charles, AR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - 694) in Sorrento, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($74 - 135) in Bergton, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Santa Clara, NM