I am an international student planning on purchasing a car, I have a few options laid out for me with my limited budget and I would like some help from your experiences about what would be a good car for a student to buy without hitting the mechanic shop every month. Thanks a ton in advance.
Is the Dodge Intrepid a good choice for a student? In terms of cost of spares? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be