I am an international student planning on purchasing a car, I have a few options laid out for me with my limited budget and I would like some help from your experiences about what would be a good car for a student to buy without hitting the mechanic shop every month. Thanks a ton in advance.
Is the Dodge Intrepid a good choice for a student? In terms of cost of spares? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on