1997 Honda Accord Q&A

1997 Honda Accord Question: is the distributor cap and the distributor needed to be changed for slow moving

car - im making payments and this car is only 3 months with me and now im told that i need a distributor. please help me im a female grandma need to get to point A to B money is a problem HELP 323 797 6745 -
Answer 1
research after market replacement parts. design for performance but often more cost effective than OEM replacements. can order on line from autoanything.com. they'll have product line to choose from and consumer reports to refer to. buy whole sale, save 30%. -
Answer 2
very poss they are known for dist issues. -