i;m trying to replace timing belt and water pump the crank shaft pulley has to come off I can't get it loose pulling right handed
is the crankshaft bolt on this car threaded right or L handed on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?