i;m trying to replace timing belt and water pump the crank shaft pulley has to come off I can't get it loose pulling right handed
is the crankshaft bolt on this car threaded right or L handed on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answerMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather