code P1121 says it needs a new coolant control valve. I had a new water pump installed last year. Are they related? thanks
is the coolant control valve and water pump recall related?
on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in State Line, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Farmer, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($223 - 274) in Highspire, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Otter Creek, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($171 - 210) in Naples, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($451 - 764) in Youngstown, PA