code P1121 says it needs a new coolant control valve. I had a new water pump installed last year. Are they related? thanks
is the coolant control valve and water pump recall related?
on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($228 - 307) in State Line, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($184 - 222) in Farmer, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Highspire, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($297 - 368) in Otter Creek, FL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Naples, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 770) in Youngstown, PA