attempting to change alternator
is the alternator located on the top or bottom of the engine for this vehicle?
on 2008 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2008 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 561) in Williston, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($542 - 683) in Chestnut Hill, MA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Varnville, SC
- Heater Core Replacement ($558 - 709) in Shamrock, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($95 - 127) in Oakfield, GA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($41 - 103) in Peridot, AZ