I put in new battery and it slowly drains down. I don't see a spark when attaching the terminals so I don't think there is a drain going on. I looked for loose wires and found a disconnected black wire near the alternator.
is the alternator grounded with a black wire. What do the connections look like? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- Is there a switch under the dash that controls when the truck starts?
- Engine turns over wont start
- My truck doesn't pull like it should when you release the clutch?
- my truck will start and idle just fine but when i put it into first gear and press the gas to go all i get is sputtering.
- Need to know if both the red and green lights should be on the computer this is a 4 cyl 4wd Nissan truck xe