I put in new battery and it slowly drains down. I don't see a spark when attaching the terminals so I don't think there is a drain going on. I looked for loose wires and found a disconnected black wire near the alternator.
is the alternator grounded with a black wire. What do the connections look like? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- common starting problems 88 D-21 put new starter on spins but don't start ideas
- Need estimate on valve job for 94 nissan p/u
- Changed out waterpump,thermostat,hoses.wprk at first now no gage reading or heat
- When I install a new timing chain tensioner do I put anything behind it
- headlight,starter work no electric anywhere else, truck wont start.