I put in new battery and it slowly drains down. I don't see a spark when attaching the terminals so I don't think there is a drain going on. I looked for loose wires and found a disconnected black wire near the alternator.
is the alternator grounded with a black wire. What do the connections look like? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?