The air stopped cooling but still blowed OK...no cool air. I was told that the expansion valve was defective. What does the expansin valve have to do the the evaporator? Is the expansion valve a part of the evaporator?
Is the AC system expansion valve a part of the evaporator? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this