I just bought a 96 accord with 252,000 miles on it and it runs and drives awsome but the valve cover leaked oil all the way around it so I changed and put permitexed the gasket and didn't like the way the timing belt looked but am leaving for a thousand mile 1 way trip and was wondering if this is an interferance motor?
Is the 2.2 an iterferance motor? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($228 - 440) in Hamburg, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($357 - 567) in Umatilla, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Malone, FL
- Water Pump Replacement ($447 - 599) in Beulah, MS
- Throttle Body Replacement ($206 - 669) in Happy, TX
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($118 - 271) in Castaner, PR