I just bought a 96 accord with 252,000 miles on it and it runs and drives awsome but the valve cover leaked oil all the way around it so I changed and put permitexed the gasket and didn't like the way the timing belt looked but am leaving for a thousand mile 1 way trip and was wondering if this is an interferance motor?
Is the 2.2 an iterferance motor? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - 213) in Hamburg, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 526) in Umatilla, OR
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Malone, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($292 - 485) in Beulah, MS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($704 - 1,698) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($516 - 571) in Castaner, PR