I just bought a 96 accord with 252,000 miles on it and it runs and drives awsome but the valve cover leaked oil all the way around it so I changed and put permitexed the gasket and didn't like the way the timing belt looked but am leaving for a thousand mile 1 way trip and was wondering if this is an interferance motor?
Is the 2.2 an iterferance motor? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($449 - 609) in Hamburg, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Umatilla, OR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 342) in Malone, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - 213) in Beulah, MS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($449 - 765) in Castaner, PR