I just bought a 96 accord with 252,000 miles on it and it runs and drives awsome but the valve cover leaked oil all the way around it so I changed and put permitexed the gasket and didn't like the way the timing belt looked but am leaving for a thousand mile 1 way trip and was wondering if this is an interferance motor?
Is the 2.2 an iterferance motor? on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?