I'm having trouble with the clunking noise associated with sway bar repair. I've taken my car for repair and they have tightened something up in the front right end and the noise almost goes away but is usually back in a couple days or so. I've replaced sway bar and bushings a couple times as well as control arm. I'm still having the noise and my air bag light came on for a couple days that has stopped but now my power locks keep clicking intermittently while I'm driving.
Is sway bar repair related to air bag light or power locks clicking intermittently? on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(33)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(139)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 540) in Highfalls, NC
- 152,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Norwich, KS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Rosebush, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($538 - 805) in Tripp, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($383 - 394) in Bokeelia, FL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Fairmount City, PA