I have an oil leak coming from the oil pan.
Is replacing the upper and lower oil pan gasket difficult on a 02 ford explorer? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Kendrick, ID
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Logan, OH
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Walton, KS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Loleta, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Loretto, VA