The hard top now won't release and I was having trouble with raising and lowering the convertible top. I would have to push down on the switch to get activation.
Is replacing the convertible top switch a fairly easy repair? on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Repair and Maintenance
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Maintenance Schedule
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Problems(26)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Repair Estimates
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Q&A(34)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Recalls(1)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Shops
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 500SL Questions
- all bolts out of bell housing. Will not separate. Do dowel pins freeze up caus
- can i disconnect the alarm? i changed the battery & the alarm keeps going off
- Hard starting due to flooding. The bendix fi device has a comp chip with damage.
- where can i get a lighted star for my grille?
- where can i get the lighted star for my grille ?
1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Live Oak, FL
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,234 - 1,576) in Chocorua, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($246 - 395) in Benge, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($289 - 500) in Saint Albans, ME
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($50 - 54) in Orick, CA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($112 - 131) in Fairfield, CT