I have not experienced any noise when going over bumps, or having unstable steering wheel issues. But Honda service adviser told me that the bushings were cracked, if I don't have them replaced it can cause many subsequent problems. --the catch here is you can't just replace the bushings on this model, you have to replace the whole arm. So the part cost is not $20 but $330. I just spend $900 to have the control arms replaced as Honda advised. I want to know if the replacement was necessary.
Is replacing front compression bushing necessary? on 2006 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Rillton, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($109 - 155) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($216 - 359) in Wallace, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Centerville, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($665 - 701) in Edelstein, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 668) in Hammond, NY