I have a 99 Corolla. Power steering reservoir filled twice in one week. Are parts (hoses, clamps) readily available?
Is replacement of power steering hoses that leak a DIY possibility? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?