I have a 99 Corolla. Power steering reservoir filled twice in one week. Are parts (hoses, clamps) readily available?
Is replacement of power steering hoses that leak a DIY possibility? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +