When turning the switch to turn off the car the switch sticks and the doesnt wanna come out
Is normal for the key to stick in the ignition and the switch to stick? on 2006 Hyundai Azera
poss ign going bad or worn out key
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- Does fluid in boot on rack & pinion require r&p replacement?
- I have a 2007 Hyundia Azera dome lights and locks, and remote stoped working y?
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($303 - 432) in Churubusco, IN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($932 - 1,260) in Amawalk, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cooperstown, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Armorel, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($158 - 199) in Milton, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 80) in Saint Albans, WV