When turning the switch to turn off the car the switch sticks and the doesnt wanna come out
Is normal for the key to stick in the ignition and the switch to stick? on 2006 Hyundai Azera
1 answer 1 comment
poss ign going bad or worn out key
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
- The back of my passenger seat will not adjust up or down. How can I fix it?
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,057 - 2,615) in Churubusco, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amawalk, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($932 - 1,260) in Cooperstown, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Armorel, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($202 - 323) in Milton, NC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($460 - 494) in Saint Albans, WV