my vehichle has 3 positions on the 4 wheel drive shifter...when it is in the nuetral position the vehichle does not move.....this should take it out 4 wheel drive but still allow the vehichle to move when the vehichle is in drive position???
is my vehicle suppose to move when the 4 wheel shifter is in nuetral? on 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?